Just spent four days at the Intercontinental, and I must say that my visit was quite good and I will return. Upon arrival, the first thing that you might notice is that the hotel is actually two separate buildings connected by a long corridor. My stay was in the "club tower" section which I found to be very comfortable. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.