This is really more of a 4.5 star review but I'll round up due to the staff working extra hard for us. We were a group of 5 (1 family of 3 and 1 family of 2) who had some particular needs, which the staff went way out of their way to accommodate. First, we had to get our tickets... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel Quito
- Hostal Quito Cultural Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are in the colonial centre of Quito , our hostel is a colonial house,with a beautiful garden, our hostel is near ( 1 block and half ) of the presidencial palace ( principal square in the colonial centre ) , in our price the breakfast is included, we´ll be a pleasure for us to serve you and help you with the touristic information.You are always welcome to visit our hostel and Quito of course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal Quito Cultural reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.