In our two and a half year search for the ideal "Ecuador, Hacienda, Accommodation, Food, Friendliness" experience, Hacienda La Alegria, and more importantly, the owners Paty and Gabriel, are our most perfect "find". We bring Art Workshops and other travelers with like interests to Guatemala, and now Ecuador and this most wonderful "working hacienda experience" La Alegria. We are very... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel
- Hacienda La Alegria Hotel Quito
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda La Alegria is a family-run organic farm in the heart of Ecuador's "Avenue of the Volcanoes". We are situated one hour south of the historic colonial city of Quito, the capital of Ecuador. The mission of Hacienda la Alegria is to provide high quality horseback riding and eco-tourism adventure along the highest trails of the Volcano avenue at the Ecuadorian Andes, assuring personalized attention and hospitaly " ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hacienda La Alegria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.