The hotel is gorgeous, the staff are so accommodating and friendly, the rooms are such a generous size, the only down fall is the noise on the weekends and early morning, otherwise this is a perfect property. We stayed for 3 nights before our inca trail trek and 1 night after, our first room was a spacious king room and... More
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza owes its name to the nearby “Plaza de Armas” of Cuzco. It is located only 15 meters from the square via a cobblestone street which separates downtown from the beautiful colonial house in which this stunning hotel is located.Steeped in history, this colonial house once served as home to the family of the Spanish conqueror Francisco Pizarro.This beautiful historic building has 20 comfortable rooms and a rest area consisting of a dream patio with wood veneers, illuminated by a beautiful dome that captures the most beautiful sunrises of Cuzco offering magical nights of relaxation.Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza offers a place to rest, and is the ideal place to start and recover from the wonders of a day exploring the magical city of Cusco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.