I would recommend this hotel. Close to everything - easy walking distance to restaurants cathedrals central square. Rooms were big. Staff were really friendly and very helpful. Left our luggage there on two different occasions and safe and sound. Breakfast simple but plenty of it. Very happy with all aspects . Location is definitely good.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel
- Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza Hotel Cusco
- Casa Andina Classic
- Casa Andina Classic Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly convenient: under the colonial arcades of stately Plaza-Regocijo & around the corner from Cusco’s beautiful Plaza de Armas. Guests of this hotel can’t get much closer to the restaurants, bars, and shops that mark the Plaza de Armas of Cusco.The original Casa Andina hotel features a cozy fireplace lounge and top-floor breakfast room with unparalleled views of the Cathedral and the Plaza-de-Armas. Its elevator & central location are ideal for convenience-oriented independent travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Venere, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Cusco Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.