This hotel is amazing. The rooms were by far the best we stayed in during our 8 days in Peru. And the service and location just put this hotel over the top. There is no way to talk about Inkaterra without talking about the rooms. A king-sized bed, a fireplace, a two-person tub, a separate shower, and all the furnishings... More
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- First Relais & Châteaux property in Peru, an exquisite 16th century colonial manor, located just steps away from the picturesque main square. Once occupied by the conquistadors of Peru, it is now an exclusive boutique hotel that has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage and décor. With suites set around a Spanish courtyard, the manor offers sober elegance without sacrificing authenticity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.