We had a 3 night stay in Ollantay as a base for our trip to MP on our second day. We loved El Albergue! We had a room overlooking the rail line with a nice rear verandah. We were not troubled by any noise but enjoyed the excitement of the location. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was... More
- Also Known As:
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel
- El Albergue Ollantaytambo Hotel Ollantaytambo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Ollantaytambo train station, El Albergue is only one train stop away from Machu Picchu and not far from many interesting attractions. El Albergue dates back to 1925 and maintains the charm and elegance of the early 20th century while offering modern day requirements such as free high speed internet and in-room telephones. Owned by artist Wendy Weeks, this hotel has beautiful gardens, delicious food and special attention to décor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your El Albergue Ollantaytambo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.