My husband and I stayed here twice in April - one night after arriving in the city, and before travelling onward, and then 2 nights on our way back through. The rooms were clean and comfortable on both occaisions. The free wi-fi and the secure parking was appreciated. The water would not heat as much as we would have liked... More
- Also Known As:
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama City
- Centroamericano Hotel Panama/Panama City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On business or leisure trip, here you will find a warm atmosphere, with all the facilities you need, also has the best location just minutes from the most important commercial area of Panama, with easy transportation 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Centroamericano Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.