The village of Antigua Guatemala is one of a few very special places I have visited. It is full of history and historic buildings and is still quite "undiscovered." We were there for 3 days and had only begun to enjoy all the sites. One of the most exciting was the art museum with its juxtapositioned old and new art.... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel Antigua
- Posada De Don Rodrigo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa De Los Leones, today Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo conserves its ambiance that characterizes a colonial and antique home in Guatemala. Restored between 1968 and 1971 Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo is located just 2 blocks from the Central Park and in the heart of La Antigua. Its colonial design and ambiance will take you back in time. The hotel has 41 rooms each one of them wit their own history and uniqueness, will allow you to experience a stay that will be like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Posada de Don Rodrigo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.