We got a bit intimidated by Antigua upon our late night arrival - streets were quite empty, windows were ALL barred, and the closed doors of all buildings, including hotels were not inviting. The first two budget places we visited looked awful and we decided to upgrade. We walked into one of the hotels which turned out to be in... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Don Valentino Antigua Guatemala
- Posada Don Valentino Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful mid-range hotel in the heart, of the majestic colonial city of Antigua Guatemala. We offer everything you could need during your stay in Antigua. Our goal is to make your stay as comfortable as possible and get the most out of your visit to our beautiful city. Our located is very centrical, only 2 blocks to our beautiful central park, and only 2 blocks to our tourist market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Don Valentino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.