We stayed two nights at the Chang Inn Hotel after already staying 7 nights in other guesthouses in Luang Prabang. The Chang Inn was defInitively the best place at reasonable price of 30$ per night. The staff was very friendly and supportive, we directly got cold drinks after arrival and our luggage was taken care off. But even better was... More
- Also Known As:
- The Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Chang Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owned and operated under the new management, Burasari Group. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Chang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.