Manichan Guesthouse was a welcome relief after shuttling between inns, overnight trains and the chaotic Hanoi. My travelling partner chose the place based on the list of the 2013 Travellers' Choice Award. Stayed at the ground floor twin room with attached bathroom for two nights. The room was clean, complete with basic amenities, save that the bathroom floor was a... More
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Manichan Hotel
- Guesthouse Manichan Hotel Luang Prabang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New family middle priced guesthouse in "Lao-Colonial" style house, centrally located near the night market and the morning market. Nine clean homey feel decorated rooms in a green, peaceful environment. Free coffee/tea/water corner. Free Wifi or internet. Free map and travel information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Guesthouse Manichan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.