The worst hotel I've ever been to in Dubai. I arrived late at night and was surprised that there was no towels in the bathroom. The cleanliness was a huge disappointment I found hair in the bath tube when I first arrive, I contacted the front desk and no one seemed to care. This hotel is a total vacation ruining... More
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Downtown Burj Dubai Hotel
- Ramada Downtown Burj Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the fresh and bright world of Ramada Downtown Dubai, an innovative company with a dynamic vision to transform the Dubai hotel landscape for extended stays and short-term travel, business or pleasure. Close to The Dubai Mall, overlooking Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Fountain centrally located at Downtown area, Ramada Downtown Dubai offers large luxury suites and good services and facilities. The Hotel has its own temperature controlled Swimming Pool, Badminton and Squash Court, a modern Gym and an electronic Golf driving range. Younger guests can enjoy the children's club. Ramada Downtown is less than a 5 minute drive away from the Dubai International Financial Center, Convention Center and Trade Center. Jumeirah Beach and Burjuman Shopping Mall are a 10 minute drive away. Walkable distance to Dubai Metro Station Dubai Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Ramada Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.