Close to Angkor Wat, good quality for that price, nice stuff (especially anna toosophea running to home to print our tickets because of broken printer in reception :) )
- Also Known As:
- Avista Hostel Siem Reap Hotel Siem Reap
- Avista Hostel Siem Reap Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... at a glance. Looking for a hostel in Siem Reap? Or are you planning a holiday in Angkor? If you love to go to a crowded tourist area, full of bars and discos, perhaps Avista Hostel is not for you. If on the other hand, you love authentic Siem Reap, you want to meet the friendly locals, get a touch of their relaxed, learn about Khmer history, culture and walk-of-life then Avista Hostel is the place to be. Discover our central, cheap and clean budget accommodation in Siem Reap. We have the right offer to backpackers, travelers, weekend-hopper, school-trips or families. An ideal base in exploring Siem Reap’s green energy and hidden historical charms, Avista Hostel is a pleasant strollaway from top Siem Reap landmarks such as world heritage site – Angkor Wat, the Angkor National Museum, the Smile of Angkor Show, the Siem Reap night market, the designer shop, the pub-street and the art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Avista Hostel Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.