We book for only a night. The guesthouse is clean and the surrounding area too. The ac on the third floor took a longer time get the room cold though. We also booked a packaged trip to visit some temples in the Angkor complex. Our tuktuk driver Sina took us to see the temple and took care of us from... More
- Also Known As:
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel Siem Reap
- Bou Savy Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bou Savy Guest House is one of the high quality budget guesthouses in Siem Reap Angkor which managed by a Cambodian people (family atmosphere). The Guesthouse is located on National Road N#6, 60 metters off the main road that is away from noise and dust. Just 5 minutes walking to Royal Garden and Lucky Mall Super Market. And taking 10 to 15 minutes walk to the Old Market and Angkor Night Market ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelBookers, Budget Places, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Bou Savy Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.