Recently I stayed 8 nights in this hotel. It was extremely comfortable and friendly. All of the necessities were provided for. English is fairly limited, but sufficient to tend to your needs. Staff in the bar, the restaurants, the lobby and in cleaning the rooms were helpful and polite. This hotel is also central to plenty of shopping.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn City Centre Harbin Hotel Harbin
- Holiday Inn City Centre Harbin Hotel
- Holiday Inn Harbin
- Harbin Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang Province, situated in the Northeastern part of China, is world renowned for its Ice-carving Festival in winter. Amidst the mushrooming of many modern looking buildings, this city still retains many of its old-style houses greatly influenced by the Russian and renaissance architecture. The charm and hospitality of the Harbinese makes one feel warmer inspite of the coldness during winter! Holiday Inn City Centre Harbin is centrally located in the main business and leisure Areas of Daoli District just off Central Street, offering the discerning travelers easy access to business, shopping and entertainment centres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn City Centre Harbin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.