Great little boutique hotel..Charming place with great service, relaxing atmosphere with nice restaurants in the area. Very convenient to travel to Jersey Shore or into New York City by ferry. Great Value! Copper Canyon restaurant on premise is very good!
- Also Known As:
- Blue Bay Hotel Atlantic Highlands
- Blue Bay Hotel
- Blue Bay Atlantic Highlands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Atlantic Highlands, the Blue Bay Inn is the perfect place to indulge yours desires. Within two blocks, there are 12 restaurants, a movie theatre, a playhouse, upscale boutiques, spas, hair salons, artisan shops, a coffee house and the Seastreak ferry which luxuriously shuttles back and forth to Manhattan in 35 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Blue Bay Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.