Nestled in the highlands of Santa Cruz, this luxury campground is heaven on earth. The tents have fantastic views of the countryside, delicious fresh air, and all the amenities of a hotel room. Breakfast and dinner were feasts with culinary delights well prepared and exquisitely served. The staff made all arrangements for excursions and service was of the highest quality.... More
- Also Known As:
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel
- Galapagos Safari Camp Hotel Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- GSC provides an authentic inland experience by offering 9 luxury safari tents – all with oceanview balcony- in an exclusive natural environment, both as an alternative or in addition to a sea-based travel itinerary. Tents are spacious with private bathroom and hot water. Guests gather by the fireplace in the main room to view the sunsets, taste our chef´s creative dishes in the panoramic dining room or enjoy the tranquility of the infinity pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Galapagos Safari Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.