We stayed for two nights at the Coral Gardens. The staff were welcoming and helpful. The manager tried to help find a part for my motorbike despite it being a holiday. Everything is clean and well presented, and the location is quiet and beautiful. Food was good. We went for two dives, and the coral and fish-life is in good... More
- Also Known As:
- Coral Garden Resort And Dive Centre Hotel Safaga
- Coral Garden Resort And Dive Centre Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy and friendly resort with its 32 rooms has just received a complete renovation and now it shines with new sparkle and modern freshness whilst retaining its much loved charm and character. An oasis for those seeking the perfect combination of rest and relaxation accompanied with ideal snorkeling, free diving and unlimited house reef diving possibilities. The German management and their experienced team strive to offer individual service of the highest standard. The small bay with its fascinating reef structures is one of the Red Seas best kept secrets, so the next time you are looking at a Red Sea holiday; look no further Coral Garden has it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coral Garden Resort and Dive Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.