Cannot overstate how good our stay here was. A quiet haven in the midst of a bustling city. Breakfast was great, South Indian - wish we could have eaten there more during our stay. On our last night, Ajith came out to dinner with us (Laika was taking care of a sick relative. Too bad, we didn't have a chance... More
- Also Known As:
- Laika Boutique Stay Hotel Bangalore
- Laika Boutique Stay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is a story in every element of pretty, boutique Laika, Downtown Bangalore, walking distance from MG Road. Laika's first impression is of a brick town house peeping at you amidst the branches of a 100 year old evergreen pine. Laika promises a journey into historical times and places, adorned with old Kerala beds, hand painted tiled mosaic tables from the Portuguese era of Goa and window louvers from Bangalore's old mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your Laika Boutique Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.