We were blown away by the warm welcome we recieved and the professionally operated and clean facilities. Definately stay for more then 3 nights to relax and enjoy the space and comforts that Mirvana offers. The food was by far a highlight and is the highest quality Indian food I've sampled after years of travelling around India. The staff were... More
- Also Known As:
- Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel
- Mirvana Nature Resort Hotel Jaisalmer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For families, couples and single travelers who seek a carefree nature retreat, amidst the sun kissed Thar Desert. The Resort lies nestled in a verdant oasis, near Jaisalmer. Our goal is that you leave feeling better than when you arrived. So escape the hustle bustle of the cities and stay with us to rejuvenate your mind, body and soul ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mirvana Nature Resort and Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.