We liked everything about the Tourists Rest House except the location, which is on a busy street with auto repair shops. But to be honest, it is still probably the best choice if you want to avoid the Taj Ganj area as we did. Great staff and a very nice courtyard. Good breakfast items, but curries were so-so.
- Also Known As:
- Tourists Rest House Hotel
- Tourists Rest House Hotel Agra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are very centrally located in the heart of the city, close to all the major attractions, bazaars and railway /bus station. All the rooms are clean and well equipped with attached bathroom and western style toilet, toiletries are also provided in every room. The rooms are facing a central, plant filled courtyard,giving a feel of relaxation and security. We have 24 hr front desk service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Tourists Rest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.