My room looked lovely from the out side. It was quiet and had two balconies. Think I will will get one of the up dated rooms next time as it was musty and my shower was hard to use and shabby. I suppose that what you get for $60 per night.. Staff were great.
- Also Known As:
- De Munut Cottages Hotel
- De Munut Cottages Hotel Ubud
- De Munut Balinese Resort Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- De Munut Balinese resort was established on 1970 and formerly known as Munut Bungalows, then turned back into one of cottages in Ubud under De Munut Cottages. Now they are advancing themselves into De Munut Balinese Resort, a unique resort serving Balinese impression to their guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your De Munut Balinese Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.