We had a partial sea view. Most of hotel has an angled view to the water. Room was large and comfortable. Only real complaint was that the shower hadn't been cleaned in a long time. Mildew in the tile and just rather gross. And the furniture and such was rather worn. Could use a bit of updating. Many restaurants close... More
- Also Known As:
- Kordon Otel Pasaport Hotel
- Kordon Otel Pasaport Hotel Izmir
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kordon Otel is favorably located within walking distance of the Konak Pier and Kemeraltı Bazaar, moments from the seafront promenade on a major business street. Enjoy spectacular views of the bay from the room and the restaurant, of the Kordon Otel hotel. Enjoy delicious food, followed by a favorite drink at the attractive bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Kordon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.