We only spent one night at the lodge and felt that was not enough. The location gave such a lovely and tranquil surrounding. Rooms were fantastic, it was lovely to hear the river at night time. The lodge is beautiful itself, I cannot explain but being there was amazing and one has to see a word cannot explain the beauty.... More
- Also Known As:
- Islands Of Siankaba Hotel Livingstone
- Islands Of Siankaba Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islands of Siankaba is a luxurious lodge, exclusively sleeping just fourteen guests. The principle guest amenities (dining room, lounge, bar and swimming pool) are located on one island whilst the seven guest tree suites are situated on the smaller island overlooking the river towards the game reserve on the southern bank. The two islands are linked by a series of suspension bridges and overhead walkways in the tree canopy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia so you can book your Islands of Siankaba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.