This is an excellent hotel with friendly staff and great service. We had an enjoyable stay and although my wife got sick the staff could not have done enough for us. Although around half way between airport and city this is not a problem unless maybe you want to shop. Alawi Talib the Guest Service Manager was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The first premier ‘Malaysian Icon Hotel’, Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside is located 25 minutes from the KL International Airport with easy access to Kuala Lumpur city centre and Sepang Circuit via ERL transit train or by car through a network of highways. It is the epitome of class with exquisite accommodation, contemporary elegant cuisine, large signature spa facilities and an endless array of recreational activities from fitness centre, games & Wii room to kids club and water sports such as canoe, kayak, paddle boat, cruise and water ski.Sprawled over four acres on the shores of the Putrajaya Lake, this spectacular 281 rooms including suites and 34 service apartments’ 5-star hotel is meticulously crafted to depict architecture and ambiance that are distinctively ethnic Malay, Chinese, Indian and of the Borneo continent. Experience Malaysia’s multicultural showcase at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel
- Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel Putrajaya