We stayed six days relaxing and enjoying nature in this fantastic location. Definite no place for party and meeting people. The adjacdent golf course is a must for golfmaniacs. Even it was raining all night long the maintenance of the course allowed a decent round. Surronding and views are simply spectacular. It is expensive, but worth the money considering you... More
- Also Known As:
- Borneo Highlands Hotel Kuching
- Borneo Highlands Resort Kuching, Sarawak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hidden treasure in the heart of Borneo’s highland rainforest. Cleverly tucked away in the exotic highland rainforest of Borneo standing at the height of 1,000 meters above sea level on the Sarawak-Kalimantan border. Flushed within 5,000 acres of untouched greens, surrounded by the world’s oldest and 2nd largest tropical rainforest, Borneo Highlands Resort is surely a sanctuary to escape to. Unwind, renew, and rejuvenate with a careful selection of enjoyable retreats, tailored exclusively for you to take care of your inner self while we take care of the rest. Back to Nature, Back to Basics ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Borneo Highlands Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.