I stayed 4 nights at Roujiya in April 2013 with a friend. It was a great break from the typical hostel. This is a more intimate guest house where the owners actually live too. It's newly renovated with a blend of modern and traditional Japanese aesthetic, from the nicely appointed streamlined kitchen to a room with old school tatami mats... More
- Also Known As:
- Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya Hotel
- Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya Hotel Kyoto
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our guesthouse opened in the end of Jun 2010!Roujiya-feel right at home in the heart of Kyoto.Roujiya is a cozy and modern (yet distinctly Japanese) family-owned guest house in the heart of Kyoto.We are situated in a quiet area just a short walk from Nijo Station and close to......-Many historic sites,including Nijo Castle-Huge market for local people -Delicious restaurants for local people-The biggest 100yen shop in Kyoto ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Kyoto Guesthouse Roujiya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.