It is right across the Namba Station, surrounded by little eateries, shopping, interesting alleys and markets. The hotel itself is a service apartment. Rooms are extremely comfortable but a tad tiny. Lots of storage space but no sofa to lounge in. The bed is it. Clean, bright and very pleasant. Breakfast is complimentary but nothing worth talking about.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the First International Serviced Residence in Osaka.Ideally located for business ana leasure, just 2 minites from the airport train staion.Ideal for long term stay as well as short term, from 1 night.Fully equipped with Kitchen, and connected WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Travelocity, Venere, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fraser Residence Nankai Osaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.