Sometimes the thought of staying in yet another International Hotel makes looking for an alternative essential to keeping sane. Again I was in Kulala Lumpur and this time wanted something more home like. The Nomad hit the spot and I will stay again. It's just up the hill from Bangsar shopping centre and still close to the city. Booking in... More
- Also Known As:
- The Nomad Residences Bangsar Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Nomad Residences Bangsar Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EXCLUSIVE SERVICE RESIDENCES IN THE HEART OF BANGSAR...The Nomad Bangsar Residences, in the heart of Bangsar is an exclusive and low density enclave amidst the entertainment and residential districts in Kuala Lumpur with convenient access to Bangsar Shopping Center, Bangsar Village Shopping Mall, Midvalley & The Garden Shopping Mall, Pantai Hospital,Supermarkets,Wet Markets,Banks,Money Changers, International Restaurants and Bars,Playschools and nearby children's activity.66 well appointed units, every consideration has been made to restrict the number of residences so that you have ample space to call your own and have all the privacy you need.The well-maintained and carefully planned ground is designed to offer you a quiet, peaceful sanctuary where you can go for a stroll, your kids can play on the playground or enjoy a vigorous workout at the gym.These elegantly furnished serviced residences with a spacious living room offers you an extensive array of facilities for you and your family - it is truly your "Home Away From Home" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Nomad Residences Bangsar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.