Downtown was much better than the main interstate hotels, no traffic noise, and I found the staff friendly. We walked across the street to eat at a local restaurant. Parking was complimentary and covered and we walked to our event at the Civic Center.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Amarillo Downtown Hotel
- Courtyard Amarillo Downtown Hotel Amarillo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Amarillo Downtown is where History Meets Modern Courtyard! The historic Fisk Building, built in 1927, was fully renovated and opened as the Courtyard Amarillo Downtown on December 31, 2010. Located in the heart of Downtown Amarillo and featuring 107 beautifully appointed guestrooms and suites, the Courtyard Amarillo Downtown showcases the new Courtyard Refreshing Business Design with the Bistro Restaurant proudly serving Starbucks Coffee. Visit us and allow us the opportunity to show you Amarillo Hospitality at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Amarillo Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.