We stopped there on our way to Santa Fe. For the price, it's hard to beat. The room was really clean compare to other Red Roof (we visited 4 this month...) and the staff was friendly. It's located near the ''shopping'' area and just off the highway, wich is perfect for a one night stop.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Amarillo Hotel Amarillo
- Howard Johnson Amarillo
- Amarillo Howard Johnson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off of I-40 on Exit #71, Red Roof Amarillo is close to the Amarillo Convention Center, Tri-State Fairground, the Cowboy Hall of Fame Museum, and Amarillo College. We’re also close to Palo Duro Canyon State Park, perfect for hiking and biking, the cities of Canyon, Hereford, Borger and Pampa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof Inn Amarillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.