1. Having stood in lots of different hostels in Rio I can assure Lisetonga is BY FAR the best one. The staff is very helpful, polite and friendly. 2. The hostel is lovely and a piece of culture itself. It is a house from the 30's that has being remodeled just in the right measure to accomodate the guests but... More
- Also Known As:
- Lisetonga Hostel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A newly renovated, chalet-style house, just three blocks from the beach. We have spacious dorms and private rooms and four beautiful social areas. Come and join us for breakfast on the terrace or chill out in a hammock in the tower lounge with a spectacular view of the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Lisetonga Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.