This is the best place I have ever stayed - and I even stayed alone and had no one to talk to... that says a lot :) I didnøt need anyone though, 'cause the staff, the pool, and the beautiful surroundings was all the entertainment I needed. BE-A-U-TI-FUL hotel completely rebuilt in a beautiful French colony-style by a lovely gay... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel Suchitoto
- Los Almendros De San Lorenzo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Boutique hotel in a 200 years old colonial house entirely restored and exquisitely decorated by its French owner. 6 rooms and suites very comfortable with A/C and big bathrooms, a French restaurant with A/C in the tops of El Salvador, bar, big pool in a beautiful tropical garden. Suchitoto is a gem in El Salvador: the only colonial city totally preserved overlooking the biggest lake of the country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Los Almendros De San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.