Usually lodges and hotels inside game parks are surrounded by fences to keep the wild life out. Not this lodge though, it's built on high pillars and there's no fences whatsoever. This means you can sit on the terrace drinking cold beer and watch the animals come down to the small water hole beside the hotel. There is also a... More
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Salt Lick Game Hotel Tsavo National Park West
- Sarova Salt Lick Game Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled away in the spectacular Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary located at the heart of the Tsavo West Game Reserve is one of Tsavo's most cherished gem, the Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge. Its distinctive structural design elicits the beauty of Taita's architectural culture. The lodge consists of 96 luxurious rooms overlooking a waterhole which attracts a large array of Wildlife. In the evenings, animals gather to drink at the waterhole, an amazing sight to behold. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.