We spent 4 nights at the Narain Niwas. To be fair, we heard that there other rooms were nicer. Ours was #48---a set of 3 small cold and dank rooms with no real window. It was the coldest season (Dec. 30-Jan. 3) and we had 2 space heaters running whenever we were in the room and even with an extra... More
- Also Known As:
- Narain Niwas Palace Jaipur
- Narain Niwas Palace Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- he Narain Niwas Palace Hotel, a Heritage Hotel, provides a good example of history amalgamating with modern times. Centrally located in Jaipur, the Pink City of India, the palace was built in the 19th century by General Amar Singh Ji, the then Thakur of Kanota. Designed in a fanciful version of The Anglo-Indian style popular in the Victorian Era, the palace now serves as a hotel. The Palace has all the modern amenities and a place where one can enjoy traditional Rajput Hospitality. Decorated with Rajput Flourishing, Rajasthani Furnishing and Traditional Jaipur painted wall decor in a typically bold colour palette; Narain Niwas was built in the 1928 by General Amar Singh, Thakur of Kanota, and Commander of the Jaipur State Force. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Otel so you can book your Narain Niwas Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.