I had booked this hostel for 2 adults but I went there only one. I thought it would be worst if stayed two because the room was tiny and smaller than I expected.The shared bathroom was quite dirty and tiny also.But its location is very good,it located on the center of Melaka, located in the city center of all historical... More
- Also Known As:
- Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hotel
- Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hotel Melaka State
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang-Sayang2 Youth Hostel Chinatown to offer our guests one step away from the historical heritage such as Malacca Clock Tower, The Stadthuys (Oldest Dutch Building in South East Asia), A Famosa (St. Paul Hill), Little India, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, Sri Poyyatha Venayagar Moorthi Temple, Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum, Cheng Ho Museum, Jonker Street and many others historical heritage. Only walking distance in addition to historical city of Malacca, a major highlight of our hostel to provide a conductive atmosphere for our guests to enjoy the relax, have drinks and chit chat with other guests or the exchange of experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Sayang-Sayang 2 Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.