Too much cement, halls and rooms too dark, just not certain what is lurking around the corner. I think I like the Grand Hyatt better, but its been a while and I can't recall. Restaurant upstairs has not so great service, but a lovely view of the hazy skies in Shanghai. Enough said.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel
- Park Hyatt Shanghai Hotel Shanghai
- Hyatt Shanghai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- occupying the 79th to 93rd floors of the Shanghai World Financial Center ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Park Hyatt Shanghai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.