Stayed for 5 nights on a business trip so got good use of the room and hotel facilities. Very hard to find fault with any aspects of the hotel. The room I had on the 43rd floor had great views of the Bund and was extremely comfortable. Bathroom has a separate free standing bath (from which you can also watch... More
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel Shanghai
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai, Pudong is Shanghai’s ultimate destination for uncompromising style and luxury. Positioned in Pudong’s social and commercial hub at the top of Shanghai ifc with views over the Bund, the hotel is designed by world famous Richard Farnell and is situated on the top 18 floors of the ultra-modern, 58-story Tower 1 of Shanghai ifc in the heart of the city’s Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, offering luxury commercial, residential and retail space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton Shanghai Pudong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.