If you need to stay on the West side of Shanghai, the Hilton Hongqiao is a great choice. I had been staying at the Marriott Changfeng Park, but changed for an event recently and found the Hilton to be a step above. Overall, the hotel is contemporary and expansive versus the condensed high-rises that dot Shanghai. The lobby is large... More
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao Hotel Shanghai
- Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Hongqiao business district, the three-tower Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao is close to metro lines and within walking distance of entertainment venues. Relax in the spacious guest rooms and enjoy the wide range of facilities including the spa. The Grand Ballroom is ideal for private functions and can accommodate over 1,000 people while the two restaurants serve up cuisine from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Shanghai Hongqiao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.