My girlfriend and I spent three nights here in May, and we absolutely loved it. Our hosts were completely charming and went way out of their way to help us enjoy our stay. They even made us feel at home after we accidentally set off an alarm in the middle of the night, and when my girlfriend got sick they... More
- Also Known As:
- Cantarana Hotel Playa Grande
- Hotel Cantarana Costa Rica/Playa Grande
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small Boutique Hotel is situated in the Northwest of Guanacaste on a peninsula bordering directly on Marino Las Baulas National Park. We are 100m from the almost deserted endless beach of Playa Grande. In our beautiful double rooms & tropical garden you will find tranquility & relaxation in soothing seclusion. Our atmospheric restaurant invites you to tasty culinary excursions for your eyes and taste. The Hotel & Restaurant is managed by ourselves, the German owners Marko & Sabine Tull. An experienced team looks after you with great care, doing their very best to make your holiday a pleasantly unforgettable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Cantarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.