This is a small privatley owned place with only 3 bungalows, which were beutiful. It is quiet and peaceful and only about a 5 minute walk to the beach. They make a breakfast, served outside, with fresh fruit and pastiries. We woke up every morning to the sound of birds and monkeys. It is about a 15 minute walk, mostly... More
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.