After a long flight from Boston we wanted a nice relaxing stay for three days before embarking on a two week cruise on the Paul Gauguin through French Polynesia. A short ferry ride from Papeete, Moorea is a beautiful Island, quieter than Tahiti and more laid back and less expensive than Bora Bora. The resort is about a 45 min... More
- Also Known As:
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel Moorea
- Legends Resort Moorea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a private haven nestled in 17 verdant acres, surrounded by breathtaking views of a crystal blue lagoon, and set against a backdrop of the seemingly endless Pacific Ocean.Now imagine enjoying this spectacular view from the privacy of your own luxury villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Legends Resort Moorea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.