We went here for a two night stay , we had a bussiness function the one evening. The public areas was very funky and interesting. the service at breakfast was not. For such a beautiful hotel , the service was surprisingly poor? no interest and it was if there was a lack of training?
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel Rosebank
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg – The Rosebank is a modern and stylish Johannesburg Hotel that is ideally located for business and leisure travel. The establishment is only 30 minutes drive from O.R.Tambo International Airport and a short drive from the Johannesburg and Sandton Business Districts. The hotel is in walking distance of the Rosebank Mall and the African Craft Market that offers visiting guests a wide array of up-market shopping and dining options. The hotel’s central location makes it the ideal base to access famous Johannesburg tourist attractions such as the Apartheid Museum, Lion Park and Soweto. Coca Cola Park Stadium and Wanderers Cricket Ground , both major sports stadiums are within 10 minutes drive from the hotel.If you do not feel the need to venture out of the hotel, we offer the various dining options such as the Butcher Block, Fresh Restaurant and the Rosebank Cafe. For some of the most famous cocktails in Johannesburg, our very own funky and trendy Circle Bar is the place to be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Johannesburg - The Rosebank reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.