Enjoyed the warm hospitality at this delightful guest house located high above Camps Bay which enjoys fabulous views of the bay and Table Mountain behind. The personal service, delicious breakfast and comfortable rooms make this a special place to stay. Sitting in the jacuzi watching the sunset from the rooftop was quite an experience.
- Also Known As:
- Ezard House Hotel Camps Bay
- Ezard House Hotel
- Ezard Hotel Camps Bay
- Ezard House Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EZARD HOUSE, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa. Ezard House, a true boutique hotel, provides a luxurious experience, a setting unequaled for the majestic grandeur of nature with open space and vistas - a setting only dreamed of. Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain in prestigious Camps Bay, Ezard House, an exclusive 10 bedroom boutique hotel, provides luxurious accommodation in complete privacy, offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the surrounding mountains with the Twelve Apostles sweeping away into the distance. Rising from the landscape in structural elegance, Ezard House is a landmark of sophisticated design and convenience, a haven for the traveller looking for the standards set in world class hotels, but with the personal attention of a boutique retreat. Ezard House has a superb restaurant which is not open to the public. However, guests may invite their friends or business associates for breakfast, lunch or dinner and if they would like something that is not on the splendid A la Carte menu the chefs will, given notice, prepare anything the guest may request. The food will be served with fine wines from the extensive wine list. Guests can relax in the private, heated pool, or the roof-top Jacuzzi. Ezard House is only 50 metres away from the start point of a mountain trail so guests can walk up Table Mountain and enjoy the far-reaching views and the flora and fauna of the park. The hotel has its own qualified, experienced guides and drivers. Full or part-day accompanied or unaccompanied tours along with shark cage diving, whale watching, paragliding, veteran and classic car hire, golf tee off times etc are all on offer. Children over 14 are welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Ezard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.