We rented a self-catering villa for 6 nights during the April school holidays as a family of five. Included in the rent was breakfast and cleaning services. What a joyful and peaceful place with the most beautiful gardens and 5 star treatment wherever you go. Stephen at reception was so friendly and helpful for the duration of our stay. you... More
- Also Known As:
- Lake Pleasant Living Hotel Knysna
- Lake Pleasant Living Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Garden Route, a panoramic region idyllically placed between the Indian Ocean & the Outeniqua & Tsitsikamma mountains, is home to Lake Pleasant Living Exclusive Holiday Suites in the Knysna district. This charming property, built on the edge of one of the few natural freshwater lakes in the southern hemisphere, is a serene retreat set in the picturesque Goukamma Nature & Marine Reserve. Welcome to Lake Pleasant Living where the discerning traveller will find superb facilities in tranquil surrounds. Enjoy Lake Pleasant as a holiday destination to stay or a lifestyle investment to buy. More than a hotel room, our spacious suites & villas are equipped with all the modern conveniences. Experience ‘lifestyle living’ & not merely just a room to overnight." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Pleasant Living reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.