My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Apple Tree guesthouse and we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is in a perfect location, in a leafy street about 5 mins walk into the centre of town. The host is very friendly and helpful and his dog is adorable!! We had a slight drama with a lost passport and the host... More
- Also Known As:
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel
- Apple Tree Guest House Hotel Stellenbosch
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apple Tree is a new modern 8 bedroom guest house, all rooms are en-suite with walk in showers and baths. Its a 10 minute walk to town centre or University, within a few minutes drive you can be at one of the many wine farms around. Apple tree is not just a place to stay, its an experience. All rooms got air conditioning, Flat screen TV with satellite, mini bar etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Apple Tree Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.