In a big city like Buenos Aires it's nice when you have a place to 'come home to'. Agustin and David make you feel very welcome and can advise you on everything. They help you plan your visit and make reservations. Thanks to them we got to enjoy a soccer match by Riverplate! We will never forget! We are travelling... More
- Also Known As:
- Republica San Telmo Hotel Buenos Aires
- Republica San Telmo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B and apartments in the centre of the historic area San Telmo are your perfect starting point to explore Buenos Aires. We will give you a peaceful and relaxed stay after a day of intensely enjoying all the charms of Buenos Aires.B&B Republica San Telmo is part of a French Style mansion that was built one hundred years ago. We offer 5 large rooms, 4 bathrooms, air conditioning, comfortable beds, TV and free Internet access. Breakfast is included. You can also use our kitchen facilities and the roof terrace with barbecue.We recommend our apartments in 3 blocks from the B&B, for a luxurious stay. The apartments are equiped with a kitchenette, bathroom with bath and shower, a comfortable box-spring, air conditioning, a 32 inch HD television and a private balcony. Next to that you will find a lot of extra (shared) services on the top of the building, like a swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna.We love to help you plan your excursions in the city and the rest of the country. Next to that we can bring you to football games and tango shows.We hope to welcome you soon in Republica San Telmo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Republica San Telmo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.