We stayed in this exemplary hotel for three nights in March 2013. The hotel is beautifully decorated, imbued with the feel of a stylish private home. Our room, themed for a memorable Salta musician, made a perfect base for our time in this wonderful city. It was large, with a sunny courtyard; very well appointed, and quiet. The staff are... More
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel Salta
- Legado Mitico Salta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the historic quarter of the city of Salta, on Mitre Street, this mansion, which once belonged to a patrician Salteñan family, has regained the charm of its original spirit to accommodate Legado Mítico Salta, a hotel where tradition combines with today’s contemporary lifestyle.Inspired by history and culture, warm and moving, these hotels evoke those characters who led the way with their luminous performances, as well as the silent ones who wove their individual existence in the weft of our collective identity.In their design, refinement and classicism gracefully combine with the simplicity of current trends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Legado Mitico Salta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.