Lovely guest house with beautifully presented and large rooms.....ours had views of the lake from bed which was really nice. Very welcoming owners. Good location although best with a car. Although higher priced than most places definitely eat here when you stay as it was a great experience - personalised, fresh and inventive dishes, great wines - only 3 tables... More
- Also Known As:
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel San Carlos De Bariloche
- Los Juncos - Lake House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Juncos-Patagonian Lake House is an antique southern style hotel, for shelter of few. Totally remodelated, it is located in one of the most pacific corners of Lake Nahuel Huapi, with an amazing view, 20 km away from Barilcohe city, on the way to Llao Llao. Our chef cooks, exclusively “a la carte”, with our own harvested vegetables and “conservas”, homemade bread and pasta. We can help you organizing all the activities you would like to enjoy your days in Bariloche(rafting, sailing, skiing, golf, flyfishing, biking, hiking,). Car rentals and transportation bookings are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Los Juncos - Lake House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.